Friday, July 30, 2010

justnot

much to write about lately. feel like I am in a state of limbo with nothing really happening. still waiting to talk to a recruiter because it seems as tho A always has something gong on and I just can't get to one.

God's plan is not my plan tho and trying to be patient isn't my strong suit. I know that all he asks of us is to obey him. I am trying. He says in Matthew not to worry about tomorrow because tomorrow has it's own worries. So that is something I am working on because to go along with that he tells us that He knows what we need and if he is willing to provide for the birds who are smaller than us why would he not take care of the people he made in his own image.

So for today, I'll not worry and I will put my trust in one who is bigger than all the world itself.

1 comment:

  1. good place to be - that is in His care.. email me

    ReplyDelete