Monday, July 19, 2010

facebook

i have stepped away from the ultimate facebook. I have found that there is so much that comes with it that can and does affect the relationships in my life that mean more to me than anything.

I have found that at times I miss the communication that it has the easy access to people that mean a lot but I also see the goodness that is coming from the split.

I have also found that my mind seems less cluttered less worried about whom I will upset because there is no one to upset. I like that. I feel as though my writing may take a more upfront page in my life.

Just read a few books that really make me wonder if it is the thing I need to do. Is it simply a way to cope with the goings on in my life? I do know that I want it to BE important to someone and have a deeper meaning than the crumbled up things that come out not how I see them inside my brain. With continued practice maybe I'll be what I wish to be someday, a vessel in which good works are put forth into the world.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I am reposting cuz i am not sure it got on the first time. So it might be another post just duplicated.

    I want you to know that you are already so beautiful! Just write from your heart like you have done here on this post and you will reach so many people. I would like for you to try to keep up with my blog as I think it will encourage you. http://likeawonderfulcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    I love you and I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete