Monday, May 24, 2010

Old Spice and a sense of calm

The Lord is working on me. I know he is because since my last post, Something inside my head has changed. I have enjoyed spending time with my husband. I walked into the living room the other day and he had just left and I could smell him. Well the smell that makes me think of him.
I 'll get hints of the smell of Old Spice mixed with the sweat of the day and my heart melts. I miss him. I miss being able to be me with him. I know the Lord is telling me not to give up. I just need to follow that advice and stop my mind from wandering to that fence where the grass is only a different uglier shade. I know what is right and I must do that. Like we teach our children. I pray the Lord gives me strength and courage to find comfort in the love of my youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment