Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Little LLama Princess

Ok maybe not princess but the Queen Drama Llama has struck again. Is it ok to be completely done with someone?  I can't handle the insesant need to try to make everything about her.  Granted I know that she is overly sensitive and wants the universe to swing around her.
The sun she is not and earth I am refusing to be. Too much weight to rest on my shoulders.
Granted I also realize I blog in the middle of the heat of the storm. But it's my blog and my thoughts my feeling and analyzations to what is going on inside of my body and mind. 

3 comments:

  1. Princess Llama sounds like a few people I know:) I hope all is well with you, u are always in my prayer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki!

    It's okay to be "done" with someone for the time being, when you are angry with them but I don't think one should ever throw a person away completely.

    So after you've calmed down a bit, try to reestablish the communication with your friend.

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dean,
    I hate throwing people away.I feel like she threw me away because she constantly tells I am on the back burner of the friendship latter. Whenever she and my husband would get into an argument she tried to make me mad at him too or she would tell him things to try an make him mad at me. Like she tries to separate us.

    ReplyDelete