Saturday, April 2, 2011

ug

there is this swelling pit of frustration and anger and jealousy that I cannot shake.  I feel as though I am being eaten alive.  I wish God would create an intervention of my thought and emotion and totally take them over.  I want to cry but don't want anyone to see me and yet I don't want to be alone.   I am so utterly confused and lost. 
I want to punch something!   I want to run away and I want to be found and told how much I am loved and missed.  I want to scream so loud and hard I can't ever tell another lie or ever speak again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are some deep emotions you are fighting, I am praying for you. Just know that Jesus is carzy about you and no one can ever love you the way HE does:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could totally say that Toyin. I am struggling with the consequences of my sins. and It hurts

    ReplyDelete