Friday, April 29, 2011

I miss you

Been thinking about my grand mothers and my aunt lately as well as my best friends mama.  These women all made a huge impact on my life. I learned something from each one of them and feel as though I lost them all way before I should have.
J.B. definitely feels this way about Ms. Hope.   She was a great mother and just the same to all of her adopted kids too.  
I miss the things we used to do and talk about.  I always thought these women would be in my life forever, that they would be there to coach me through the rough days in my life with my kids, but they aren't and it makes me sad.

If only for one moment I could hug them all again and let them know how much they mean to me and how tightly I hold them dear to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. "If only for one moment I could hug them all again and let them know how much they mean to me and how tightly I hold them dear to my heart."

    I think they're watching over you and already know, Nikki.

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete