Saturday, April 2, 2011

sigh

Had a much better evening than the afternoon.  I took a moment or 20 to go and be by myself and let the Lord take my negative thoughts.  Then the family went out to play.  The weather was nice.
We played catch with the footballs and a couple really nice young boys that live a few doors down.  After having played catch we had our family soccer game.  It was the best effort the entire family put in.  I feel so much more positive than I did about 3 and half hours ago. 

I have to remember, I am a work in progress and there will be moments when, I simply am not where I need to be but I am working to get there.  God is working on my heart and he is the healing physician that I need. 
Just as he helped the lepers he will help me.  He healed those that had faith enough to simply touch his robes with out ever having spoken to him.  I may have half the faith of a mustard seed but the more I trust him , the more magic he can do.

Today is a new day and now is a new moment all so that I can do better than I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment