Sunday, November 18, 2012

The elephant that weighs

The last week has been rough with all the sinus infections and brochospasms and chest colds going around the house. The last few days I've had a cough that seems to be escalating. I have listened to my own lungs and hear nothing abnormal so I am not too concerned except it feels like the invisible elephant that sat on my chest has gained a few pounds in the last 36 hours.

We shall see how tomorrow fairs before I go make an appointment.  I hate being sick this time of year even if we aren't of the notion that you must follow with traditions.  I don't feel much like doing anything other than snuggling under the blankets and sleeping.

 I have been trying to force myself to study for the mental health exam we have coming up. I am so uninterested in this section that it is taking a lot to force myself to study. I think part of the problem is that I have short timers disease going on. It is the last test before we take our NCLEX and state boards.  I just want to do well and continue with the on the job training. I learn better that way than reading the material straight.  
Sigh;  I simply need more prayer and time with God.  I need him to help me sort out all the stress that is going through my head .  I need to lean on him to help me get to where it is he needs me to be, yet I am super impatient and want it yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment