Friday, February 18, 2011

Feeling it

I ain't feeling it
you see
I ain't feeling it
walking around
with this chip
deep on my shoulder
I ain't feeling it
fill it in
take it off
don't leave me
hanging around with
the garbage your flinging
at the back of my head
I ain't feeling it
there's a mirror hanging
maybe, take a glance
is it your face your seeing?
There's a ghost
in your shadow casting
red filled glares
but I ain't feelin it
you are wasting your
efforts,your energies
are running away
from that bunny with his drum
It's not everlasting
Im headed for higher ground
to build my house
On a rock solid
not your sinking sand.

5 comments:

  1. Better to feel it than go numb.

    (((HUGS)))

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dean. It was not feeling it type of day so a to not throw up on the hypocracy that they have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice ... building our house on a rock solid is the way to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice poem, it sound like a rap. Don't you ever give in to Satan's voice, but keep standing on the rock that will never fail you:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toyin I have been listening to a lot of Lupe Fiasco. Maybe that is why. So I'take that as a great compliment

    ReplyDelete