Monday, August 30, 2010

not my strong suit

I hate waiting. I am inpatient.  Still waiting to hear from MEPS about that eye appointment that they want me to have.  THIS SUCKS.  But I have to remind myself all in God's time and not my own. Serious test of patience if you ask me.   I called my recruiter today said he is finishing up my packet and sent in for all the waivers I may need.   Once the consult eye exam thing is done and approved I get to pick my MOS and find out when I go to boot camp.

Until then, I went up to the Animal Protection Agency today to see about volunteering.   I have to go through an orientation and such.  Those poor animals.  a LOT of pits were there.  some of the sweetest dogs I have ever seen. The kitties were adorable.  There was a tiny one that kept crying at the door for someone to come get him. I would have if I could have.  I am a huge sucker for kitties and pups.   There was a dog in the runs that reminded me of Bella.  She was sweet natured and kept putting her paw up on the door and trying to lick my face.  
One day, I will b eable to rescue as many of them as I can. Give them a home full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment