Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Amazing Grace in Answered Prayers

God is so good. He commands us to ask and it shall be given. I didn't want to ask for anything special just to know that I do what he wants me to do and for a sing that what I am thinking IS what He wants of me. I prayed that if HE wanted me to join that I would get an 80 on the ASVAB. I bombed the pretest, It was horrible I got only a 42. I went to the library and checked out a book to help me study and do well on the test. God answered, It was confirmed to me that I am supposed to be in the military. His time was not my time years ago. I scored an 81 Monday on the test! That is almost double what I did on the pretest. It was higher than I asked for confirmation for. If that is not a sure sign then I don't know what is. Gideon asked over and over for signs from our Mighty Lord.
Yesterday I was worried about my knees popping, NOT ONE TIME! I simply have to get a more comprehensive eye exam before I know for sure. It all looks good though and I am grateful and eager to do this thing that has been set before me.

Watch out world , Here I come to do the work of my Heavenly Father. With God on my side there is no way I can fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment