Wednesday, September 22, 2010

10- 20 days

so  i finally got all the paperwork in that needed to be in at the recruiters office.  Called today to find out how long until we can really finish up.   Waiting for the police checks to come back and he said that could take ten to 20days.   are you freaking kidding?   I started this process at the end of July beginning of August.   At this rate it doesn't seem like I am ever going to get to boot camp or to AIT.   Patients is a virtue ( yes i must keep saying this to myself).   God is really wanting me to learn that I think.

I started the volunteering at the APA today.  OH MY  the sweet babies I got to love on and take care of for a while.  I loved the cats the most. They purr and you can feel their love.   The puppies were super sweet tho.  If you are in the St. Louis area please stop by and pick one up to love forever.  I love that place.  They make sure they spay and neuter all the animals before they send them home.    Don't simply think about the babies. It's the older cats and dogs that are really thankful for your love.  I wish I could take some home. BUT I know that the timing isn't great to do that as I am hoping to join the military and I don't know when I'll be in a stable environment.  Not to mention the fact I don't even live in my own home. 


I really don't have too much to say other than to update what is going on.

10 - 20 DAYS?!?!?   wow that seems like 10 million years away.   Boot Camp could be in Jan or March.   6 Months away

No comments:

Post a Comment