Sunday, October 24, 2010

letters on a screen what do they mean

I realize I  haven't been writing much lately.  I don't know if its the fact life has sped up and gotten busy but I miss it.   there is a void where words should be.   Don't get me wrong I have ideas swimming in the cells up there but they are ideas with out words.    If I were an artist I would try to paint them into images, but artist I am not.  That would be my brothers' jobs.  I am the one that finds meanings to life in words and letters on the pages and screens of the books and websites in my life.

Is God testing me to see if I will push through the lack of concrete ideas inside my head and form a release?  He gave me this gift and it is HIM I really want to please with it.  I wonder if I am just not listening to what he wants me to write about.  Or if He simply wants me to just listen for a while.  I know that there are times when it's quiet inside of me.  Reminds me of the years between the old and new testimate when the people were lost and not hearing from God.  I don't want to be lost and with out my Father.

Just pondering and thinking of the Letters On the Screen and What They Mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment