Tuesday, October 19, 2010

so i guess its time for an update

I finally got my police checks back for the army.  now its a waiting game on getting the waiver back in a favorable light. ( please God let this be your will and not just mine)

I also started a new job.  working at a dry cleaners. WOW does it get boring but the work is good and the pay is decent and God provided it along with an honest Christian boss that asked me to read The Purpose Driven Life on my first day.  He has a copy he keeps in the store along with his bible.

Other than that I don't feel as though I have much to report.  turning 31 yesterday felt just like 30 the day before

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE...GOOD TO KNOW YOU ARE WELL..AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR YOU SO IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE AND KNOW YOU ARE WITH GOD. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete