Thursday, October 21, 2010

pictures of beauty

so i was just looking online at my best friends wedding photos.  WOW she was absolutely stunning.  I so wish I could have been there.  Life seems to have a way of keeping me away from the important events in my dearest friends lives.
 Sometimes I get so angry at it.  Sometimes I wish I hadn't ever moved away so that I could be there for all those moments of weddings and births of beautiful babies and graduations.  I know that everything happens for a reason and I know that I wasn't able to be at those events because I am supposed to treasure each moment I have with those people as I get them. Believe me, no one knows how much I treasure them.  Each phone call, each letter and email each hug I get in real life because I just never know when the next time will be.
I look forward to the possiblity of seeing these awesome people in the near future  and it really warms my being.   The next year can only bring goodness.


ps  does anyone know how to post pictures on their blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment