Sunday, February 27, 2011

I don't feel like I have much to say.  I just haven't updated much lately.  Honestly, I really don't even have words. I wonder if taking two english classes is taking the creativity from my brain and eating it.

Thinking that maybe I should take a creative writing class so I am forced to keep up with the creative vein of writing.  Writing essays all the time is depleting  and makes writing life feel boring.

Oh yeah. My friends J&M had their baby boy this past week.  Makes me wish I hadn't gotten my tubes tied.  OH WAIT.  If I hadn't then I'd probably have 8 kids and not be in school right now. I love being in school. I love that all my kids can talk to me about what is going on with them emotionally and what their hopes and dreams for the future are.  I simply miss the holding of babies and feeling completely needed.

Anyway. those are the things in my brain.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment