Sunday, February 6, 2011

attack of the chest gunkies

Stupid weather ( at least that is whom/ what I am blaming) for making me sick.   Started Tuesday evening with a weird cough.  By Friday, I was laid up on the couch running fevers with chills and coughing my lungs out.  I don't think I got up from the couch Friday except to go to the bathroom and make dinner for the family.   Yesterday I felt better.  Was able to go to an eye appointment and order my new glasses and contacts.  By evening however, I was coughing up sticky greenish yellow crap.  I sounds like a seal barking.  My mama thinks I should go to the doctor because her hypocondriac self says I may have walking pneumonia.  I personally think it;s just a bad cold.  I am definitely getting a great ab work out from all the coughing.

I will be glad when I feel 100%.  I think that I needed the rest though. I think God allows us to be ill so that we remember we have to take time to rest.  I am grateful for that reminder. I hope to do better about resting instead of being full steam all the time.  Now if only I could be back to feeling normal with no invisible elephants sitting on my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment