Thursday, November 4, 2010

its a day

i watched the sky go from sunny to dark gray.   It made me feel sad and hopeless today and uncertain about the future. I can usually talk myself  out of these moods and today  I feel as tho I failed.  Today,  I wanted to stay in bed curled up next to my husband safe in his arms and warm. But I had to get up and I had to go to work.  I didn't want to.
Why do I want to cry and just be alone and not alone at the same time.  It doesn't make sense I know but that is where I am right now.

I fully believe that God will pick me up and cradle me like a good Daddy does when his daughter just feels sad about nothing .   I just wish winter and the cold didn't make me feel down and bruised deep inside like my  soul was being beaten to make me want to sleep until I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment