Sunday, January 9, 2011

if only i knew a doctor

The last week or so I have had the worst middle back pain.  It is a deep pain. Sometimes it fades so it isn't so noticeable and sometimes its so painful it takes my breath away. There is definitely some T.M.I with the other symptoms but I can't afford to go to a doctor to find out what is going on. I have some ideas but they are just ideas. Ideas don't tell you if it is fact.  The cranberry juice doesn't seem to be working and it is sucking. 
I know the title of this blog episode is "If only I knew a doctor", and I know one and He can cure all ailments but I believe that He gives us people to do that work on some cases.   I just wish those people He gives us didn't have to charge money for their services.

This is draining and makes me want to help others that cannot afford to get help for medical needs.  I think this is God's way of confirming the area he wants me in.  I just need to take the steps in the human world to get there because He cannot hand me everything.   I can only ask Him to guide my human steps to the right path to do this job He has set out for me.

1 comment:

  1. I pray that God takes that pain away soon!! I totally understand having no money but does the hospital where you are have an indigent care thing?? The one here will write bills off if the person cannot pay..maybe you should check!!!!!

    Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete