Monday, January 17, 2011

the sleep monster stole the sand man

Here it is 11:30 at night, the night before I start school.  I can't sleep. Too many things going through my brain. Too much excitement and worry.  All things that I can do nothing about. 
God please let me rest my mind and allow you to take control of this ship and let my mind and body fall into accord so I can sleep.

I am nervous because the school black board says I am not registered for any classes. My registration paperwork says otherwise but none of the classes have room numbers.  They are all TBA?  What am I to do with that? I want to do well in school but wonder if 12 years away from a school atmosphere is going to hinder me or will it empower me?

Too many thoughts

3 comments:

  1. TBA announced to me was always online classes but I am sure the ywill get it straight! Much lock today, don't be nervous, this is going to be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you. The TBA was because this is a brand new program I am in and they are still working out all the kinks. It was a great day. I felt so smart being there. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete