Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 1

The first week of school was awesome! I got ahead of the curve on Math and on my College Orientation class.  Even with a snow day after a Holiday and a week with out books.

Had a great week end with the husband and the kids.  Stayed up way too late last night and feel so completely spent. I could easily go to sleep.
Only draw back this week was that verbal communication seemed to be lacking for me something awful this week. I hope that it is simply that I used up most of the verbal communication skills in class this week.

I am looking forward to the week ahead and learning and applying for financial aid to get the rest of the prerecs. out of the way so I can start the actual nursing program in the spring of next year!  Life feels full and over flowing.  I am surely blessed and loved by the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment