Saturday, January 8, 2011

random rumblings

i am feeling very lazy.  just like yesterday.  I laid in my bed almost the entire day.  did nothing except watch national geographic documentaries and relaxed. I even took a nap. today i feel just as lazy only i was mildly productive.  had to run to the store to get a few things but just really wanted another day like yesterday.
it was super cold outside and that only made me more lazy.  i could easily fall asleep right now but we are planning to go out tonight.  i am not seeing that happening as the wonderful spouse is still in bed. i have not seen him come from the room at all.

im thinking we need to phone the folks we were supposed to hang out with and reschedule. i always feel badly doing that tho.  i am afraid they will take it personally if we cancel.  ug. what to do .

if i fall asleep on the couch i wonder what will happen. although i am simply tempted to go up stairs and curl up next to my better half and see if he wakes me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment