Thursday, December 16, 2010

deflated

it didn't go at all like i wanted to today. they didn't have the jobs i would take. and tried to bully me into taking something I KNEW would leave me misserable for 4-6 years.
I know everything happens in the times it is supposed to.  HOWEVER that does not in anyway take away the deflated feeling, the frustration and the need to have a good cry from all the stress of standing my ground.  I have refused to let myself cry because I dont' want to give them the satisfaction of making me a little girl ( even if that is what I am emotionally right now).
I sought wise councle and I almost didnt' listen to it. But in the end I did.  I feel good for having done that but have a feeling maybe I should have just picked a job.
I am in serious need of a shower a back massage and a good nights sleep.
I really dont' want to return to Master Cleaners tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hi n.lea. -

    There are times that we need to cry. It can be a release and a relief to do so. Remember in the Bible, JESUS wept - John 11:35 - KJV.

    Go, and weep in the arms of JESUS, precious one.
    He knows. Only He can understand all that we endure. He loves you. Please read Matthew 11:28-30 - It begins (KJV), "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have believed that He has revealed his plans for you and that is what you follow, dear..always..don't let anything side track that...in His time...until then, I agree...cry when it is needed

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both have given me great hope. I feel better having finally cried. I know my God is bigger than these humans that are saying it isn't possible. I don't believe them. God is possible and if it is His will that I do this then nothing will stop it!

    ReplyDelete