Friday, December 17, 2010

I have to remind myself

What is said in the bible.

For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you , plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11


I am starting to wonder if the plans I have for myself are not the plans He  has for me like I thought they were.  Or maybe it is just that now is not the time.  Maybe even that I have to work on my faith that he will provide like my husband suggested.  

Thing is I know with out any doubt that God is going to care of us. He always has. I don't believe that he would bring to this point in my life and just leave me floundering, He may make me wait but he wont hang me out to dry until all has been exhausted and he finds no room to love me.  but as long as I keep trying and moving forward in faith and love then I can't foresee him casting me off.  I am trying very hard to not be luke warm and a bad taste in his mouth.

I just need a glass of water from his never flowing fountain to fill me up and quench my thirst and self doubt. I good long hug would be awesome too.  I still feel the great need to cry but am trying soo hard not to. I don't want to be that weak.  But maybe if I allowed myself the cry I would feel better and the weight and disappointment would fade away and I could move onto another thought train. currently I feel strapped to the tracks waiting for a rescue or a disaster. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Precious n.lea -

    Our Lord's love for you is abundant - huge - irreversible - please know and walk in those awesome truths from Him.

    Psalm 147:3 - KJV
    He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

    Note: On Wednesday December 15, 2010, I posted a topic, "SON KISSED." It is about the joy of being kissed by JESUS. If you are inclined, n.lea., please read it at www.lioneaglesoar.blogspot.com. Also, later today, I will post a short story that you may enjoy.

    Thank you for your consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter whether His answer right now is no, or wait. I think you know it was not GO! So yes, trust Him. You are precious to Him and He wants you to know that. Before You go to battle you need to learn to cry dear friend. Soldiers cry. i love u

    ReplyDelete