Sunday, December 12, 2010

snow soccer

we played soccer today. Let me just say it was 19 degrees while we were playing. OH YEAH it was snowing a bit and the wind was blowing and there was already last nights snow on the ground.
I HATE COLD!!!  I had fun playing but still my toes hurt. the girls didn't so much like being cold either.  When we got in there hands were bright red and they were crying. I felt like a horrible mommy for allowing my husband to talk us into playing in such arctic conditions.  But we need to keep active, for my sake.

Any way my blog friend created a blog about facts of himself and it leads me to want to do this for myself.

so how brutally honest should I be?...  Hrm maybe just some little facts and if ya wanna know more I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.


1.  I married my high school sweetheart nearly 13 years ago.
2.   I am the mother of 4 awesome kids and people ask if I am my oldest son's sister.
3.   I am joining the Army.  I want to serve my country.
4. I want to be a nurse
5. It's easy to lose my identity when I am always trying to please and take care of everyone else.
6. I am the product of two alcoholics and am afraid I'll turn out just like them one day.
7. I want to have a ranch and open a No Kill Animal Shelter
8. I am still friends with my very first best friend from first grade.
9. My brother was engaged to my current best friend.  and I am glad they didn't get married.
10. I still don't really know what I want to be when I grow up but I like the idea of being a nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment