Wednesday, December 8, 2010

hiding undercover of quilts

i woke up and i simply want to go back to bed. i feel gross.  got to work this am and seriously feel my stomache turning. i have that i know im gonna spew feeling at the base of my throaat.  i don't know why i have this feeling i just do.  its not good for me.  i don't wanna get sick.   and now because i feel so ... ick... i wonder if i should have followed the docs advice and gotten a flu shot.   i have only ever had one flu shot and got the flu so much worse than had i gotten the flu normally, so i swore off the shots. 

i pray that work today treats me kindly so that if i do have to relieve my gut via the opening i use to fill it, it wont be such a big deal.    ( just re reading what i have written,  wow that sounds nasty).  mostly i want to stay under the covers and sleep until it is time for me to wake up naturally. i know, i know we don't always get to do the things we want to do, but i am allowed to dream and wish upon unseen starts.

so the temperature in this place always feels like its resting at 42 degrees even when the little extra spaace heater is blowing full force at my legs under the table. think it would be totally rediculous for me to wear my fuzzy warm gloves all day? hrm  something to ponder on.

so for now i leave you beautiful souls that come across my random ramblings with a picture of the clothes rack. have a beautifully joyous and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment