Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh What fun it is...

to get the date to go and pick my mos and sign a contract to become an American Soldier.  I am so excited.  It didn't start off to be a wonderful day, ( no I wont go into details so pls don't ask ). But my God took care to answer my prayers and hold me in his hand.   I am soo excited and I cannot wait to have a date for boot camp.
Having a date will deff. help me get into the right mind frame of getting to PT ready condition.  I am hoping for a March ship date.  I am kind of hoping that I get to do boot camp in F.t. Leonard Wood.   That place is beautiful in the spring and I'll be leaving before it gets too hot.

I hope that I can maintain a strong relationship or even develope a better one with God and my family while I go through this journey. I hope to come out a stronger woman that is more sure of herself and what is right and wrong. I want to be a woman my girls can look upto and want to be like. I want to be the woman my boys base their future relationships off of.  I want to be the wife that can look at her husband and trully say, "I understand you more" or " I get what you are saying but I am not ok with that or this is what I think."  

I am so excited for the future.  The year is fast coming to a close and is ending on an up note.  The new year is blowing in and blowing hope right in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment