Thursday, December 9, 2010

just a few things

it felt really good to vent yesterday,  i feel better  i even talked and got it all sorted out.

second,   if you see any movie please please see Love and Other Drugs.   it was an awesome  moving movie.   It touched a few chords.   My aunt had pd.  and this movie was a little hard to handle. it was hilarious and at points extremely uncomfortable.   I cannot express what its like to love someone you see become unable to do things for themself.  My aunt was an amazing woman, strong and smart a hard worker that loved to cook and craft and be a ranchers wife.   I miss her.

and on to something else good..  my feet are finally warm.  I think it may be a miracle.

also im gonna send my mama some flowers.  but i don't understand why it would cost 20 dollars just for a delivery fee.  might have to ask my brother if i send him 40 bucks if he will go and get her some pretty flowers from the local florist.

No comments:

Post a Comment